Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Carolina Dreaming

As summer 2017 comes to a rapid close, I have my eyes on 2018. My travel and teaching schedule is nearly complete for the upcoming year and I will be posting highlights in the coming weeks. And as always, you can see all my upcoming classes on my workshop page.

Today I am...Carolina Dreaming.

Join me February 6 and 7 for my first visit to Betty's Creative Studio in Greensboro, North Carolina. Betty makes it easy for you as almost all supplies are provided for you.

February 6 - 52 Card Pickup - Registration Open

February 7 - Mixed Media Mashup - Registration Open

---------------

I am excited to return to Donna Downey Studios in Huntersville, North Carolina. I mean what other art venue has their very own coffee shop and barista in-house? Plus Donna also makes it easy, providing all the supplies except for those needed to personalize your project.

February 9-11 - Table of Contents - Registration Open

7 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

WOW! Looks like a busy year...and that seems to be a good thing! Wishing great success to you. :-)

Chris Lally said...

Lucky students!! Wishing you much success also!

Unknown said...

when in England...? By boat to the Netherlands?

Jackie PN said...

That Table of Contents looks to be an interesting class! Best wishes Seth!

Unknown said...

Wow, what beautiful colors you are using!

Poetryqn said...

What a fabulous lineup of classes! I know that 52 PIckup was one of the BEST workshops I ever took - so many great techniques and new discoveries. Classes with you are always a joy.

A Pink said...

Would love to be there! Seth. Hoping to get to at least one of your workshops one day soon . x