Monday, August 26, 2013

Contemporary Art Fair NYC

I am excited to be exhibiting at the Contemporary Art Fair NYC


This will take place on October 25th through October 27th at the Jacob Javits Center. In its 4th year, CAF is held in conjunction with both the American Fine Craft Show NYC and Art Off the Main, which highlights artists from Africa, the Caribbean, and Latin America. All three shows are artist, rather than gallery, driven. As a result, you will have a chance to meet all the exhibiting artists, including myself. You can have a look at the list of participating artists here.

If you are able to attend, please contact me as it gets closer to the exhibition. I will likely have discounted cards for entry that I can provide.

-----------------------------

Sending out congratulations to Barbara Israel and Gina Sismilich, each of whom won a copy of the book "Too Much Glue"from my recent giveaway.

5 comments:

pamelahuntington said...

Seth..
This looks fabulous.. hope you have a great time!

bcap61 said...

If I'm not in Hilton Head, I'll be there, Seth!

Mickie said...

WOW, sounds like fun! Congrats to the winners!

Lynn Cohen said...

Way to go Seth!!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

That is totally fabulous, Seth! Sure hope I can get in to see it.