Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Art is Definitely YOU!


I will be teaching a new workshop at Art is...You, which this year moves to Stamford, Connecticut. The retreat is being held from October 4th to October 8th. You can read more about the event and see all the instructors and workshops here. Registration opens on February 29th. I will also be vending at the Art Trunk on Saturday, October 6th.

52 Card Pick-Up
Saturday October 6th 10am-5pm

A deck...52 cards. A year...52 weeks. 


Make the most of this synchronicity by creating a one-of-a-kind, mixed media journal that you can use to document a year in your life, week by week. 


Click here for more detailed information.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in October!

3 comments:

deb said...

maybe October I can do!

nancy neva gagliano said...

nice ideas!

Gillian McMurray said...

I love both the projects you are going to be teaching. So much room for individuality but also functional. I bet you'll have lots of fun :o)